Image via Wikipedia
One of the stories to emerge from the production of This Means War has been the loose-tongued verbal agility of one of its stars, Chelsea Handler, and the headaches this has been causing for the American censors. Is this true, or just one of those hype-builders people use to build attention around an average film?
“We’re still not there,” he laughs, commendably cool for someone with millions of audience dollars hanging over his head.
“Chelsea’s so filthy with her vernacular. Every day we’d be ready with the page, ready to take advantage of her singular brilliance , and I’d tell her what the scene was about, and the two of us would have a ball doing it…
“Her worst line, I think, was: ‘Well you need a better excuse, »
- ‘The Prudish United States Went Nuts’ (thehollywood15.wordpress.com)
- Chelsea Handler on Reese Witherspoon’s Dirty Jokes and Her Seriously Unsexy Sex Scene (popsugar.com)
- Video: Chelsea Handler Talks Friendship With Reese – “She’d Never Ask Me to Babysit!” (popsugar.com)
- Chelsea Handler in Rag & Bone Leather Paneled Jeans (denimblog.com)
- Chelsea Handler on Demi: ‘That’s a Sad Situation’ (5min.com)
- Reese Witherspoon Enjoys Girls Night Out With Chelsea Handler! (popsugar.com)
- This Means War Gets PG-13 Rating After Editing Chelsea Handler’s Sexual Jokes (lukewilliamss.wordpress.com)
- This Means War Gets PG-13 Rating After Editing Chelsea Handler’s Sexual Jokes (perezhilton.com)
- Reese Witherspoon & Chelsea Handler: ‘War’ Premiere! (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Chelsea Handler Believes Honesty Helped Her Get Ahead (popsugar.com)